At 3173, we believe that we can positively influence, improve and support the communities in which we live and work. The strength of our business is in the foundations built by our employees based in each of our local offices.
Our Culture Policy – ‘Above all else’ – portrays the way in which our business has grown in its 20 year history and we encourage all our staff to follow our ethos and goals.
Many of the behaviours we encourage are key pillars of the way in which we work:
- We are trusted by our clients and pension scheme members to ensure that our work is completed to the highest standards of quality and with unquestionable integrity.
- We work interdependently as colleagues and with our clients, advisers and suppliers.
- We carefully balance responsibility with freedom. Our colleagues are given a high level of autonomy (which is critical for great work), that they need to exercise responsibly.
- We believe that we benefit from the differences between us.
- We promote an environment where our staff can work flexibly.
- We have recently been confirmed as a Disability Confident Employer (Level 2).
- We have many initiatives that underpin our culture, led by committees within the business, focused on examples such as:
- Promoting good mental health.
- Improving inclusivity and diversity to enable better decision-making.
- Taking environmental, social and governance (ESG) factors into account in our investment decision making – Dalriada Trustees Limited is signatory to the Principles of Responsible Investment.
Our Corporate Social Responsibility Policy outlines our efforts to contribute to our communities and protect our natural environment with positive steps, whilst operating a successful business.